ADEO is a community of companies of 120,000 leaders with a common ambition: to be useful to the inhabitants of the world.
ADEO Services is one of the ADEO Business Units whose role is to support our companies around the world. Joining us means evolving in a platform mode, within an international company, Market Leader and always evolving.
We are looking for our future Entreprise Architect for Instore Operation in the Supply Chain Platform.
The Digital Supply Chain Transformation is one of the strategic projects of ADEO companies to better serve omni-trade issues and develop new business opportunities (last mile, end-to-end customer experience, experience enhanced by AI,...).
🎯 YOUR MISSIONS
The instore operation enterprise architect is accountable for the modularity of each digital product within the platform instore operation domain.
He is responsible for:
- Defining the functional services list of the platform.
- Defining the public and private API of the SaaS platform and of its domains.
- Ensuring the enforcement of the architecture framework for each digital product within the platform domains.
- Must help to guarantee the respect of the multi-contexts proprieties of the digital products.
- Animating User journey map creation into domains, based on OKR (Objective / Key / Results)
- Design the detailed trajectory architecture for each step in building process of the Supply Chain digital platform
- Share the in store operations architecture to the team and contribute to the global coherence of the supply chain digital architecture.
📌 YOUR PROFILE
- At least 3 years of experience in working as an enterprise architect.
- Previous experience in retail industry is required, and more precisely, previous experiences in defining architecture in store supply chain domain (reception, stocking, picking products operations, transport optimisation, inventory operation, reverse logistics, etc)
- Knowledge in TOGAF, DDD (Domain driven design), APIs and Cloud architecture concepts are required.
- English (write, speak, read ) is desired.