Data Analyst Marketplace ADEO - H/F
Data · Adeo Services - Terradeo Travail à distance flexible
The marketplace team at Adeo is looking for a talented, Customer-obsessed Data Analyst to support the marketplace growth.
Adeo is the world’s third largest retailer in DIY and decoration goods, with over €23bn yearly revenues and 130 thousand employees across 15 countries. Key group brands include Leroy Merlin, Bricoman, Bricomart, Bricocenter, Weldom, Zodio and Alice Delice.
The group recently launched its marketplace. It is a key pillar of an ambitious plan to transform the entire business and become the world’s leading habitat platform. The marketplace will help expand the product and service offering, improve Customer experience, reinforce the market positioning and create a key revenue stream.
🎯 YOUR MISSION
The marketplace team at Adeo is looking for a talented, Customer-obsessed Data Analyst to support the marketplace growth. The role offers the unique opportunity to lead data source initiatives and projects, build new data mechanisms and develop a deep understanding of the marketplace across all markets. The Data Analyst will have a key role in the long-term improvement of the Customer experience and the success of the marketplace.
Responsibilities include building and improving new data solutions, SQL queries, accessing data warehouse, creating automate reports through macros, creating KPIs and publishing daily and weekly performance reports. This role will have a high degree of autonomy and will be able to provide insights based on deep data analytics and influence across a broad range of international projects and teams.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high degree of ownership and passion for business intelligence tools, is comfortable accessing and working with big data from multiple sources and using it to identify and prioritize business opportunities. The ideal candidate has excellent analytical abilities, strong technical skills, is enthusiastic, self-motivated, detail-oriented, Customer-focused and is able to handle ambiguity and influence at all levels of the organization.
The position will be based in our offices in Lille, Paris or Madrid.
The Data Analyst will have several key responsibilities, including
- Get a deep understanding of the internal and external variables that impact the marketplace (forecasting and planning sales growth, auditing and reporting key metrics) to identify and implement new capabilities and best practices to develop and improve the business.
- Work closely with the leadership on getting business insights, driving best-in-class Customer experience and maximizing revenue growth.
- Investigate a variety of data sources across Adeo and its key group brands, in order to uncover areas of opportunity.
- Engage with cross-functional teams across the international organization (including the sales teams, IT, Retail, stores and finance) for the implementation, root-cause analysis and improvement of projects and programs.
- Create metrics and dashboard to measure the business performance and Customer experience.
- Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed revenue and profitability targets.
🥇 YOUR PROFIL
- MSc degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics or related field from a top-tier university.
- At least 1 year of experience in business intelligence and data analytics within e-commerce and/or online marketplace environments.
- Highly organized and results oriented with a high degree of ownership.
- Proficiency in Excel (complex pivot tables, TCD, macros).
- Proficiency in data extraction & analysis by complex SQL queries of relational databases.
- Experience in statistical analysis, time-series analysis, forecasting, A/B testing design.
- Personal initiative and strong hands-on attitude along with creativeness, decisiveness and results-driven mentality for a business-focused way of thinking.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- French and English proficiency.
- Knowledge of Python or similar scripting languages with applications for data analysis.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop.
- Ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about operating processes and outcomes.
- Proven independent decision-making skills in an often-times ambiguous environment.
Adeo is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society and believe that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills and value your passion to collaborate, learn, invent, build and succeed.