ADEO is a community of 130,000 leaders with a common ambition: to be useful to the people of the world.
ADEO Services is one of the entities of ADEO whose role is to support our various companies around the world. To join us is to evolve in a platform company, international, leader and in movement.
In the context of digital transformation and to pursue our challenge of reinventing our usefulness to the world's inhabitants, our challenge is to build the global habitat platform.
Within one of our SaaS platforms, the "Product Platform", we are looking for our future Front-End Software Architect in Angular / VueJS environment, reporting to the Lead Software Architecture of the Product Platform.
The Product Platform aims to build a common, data-driven SaaS platform to provide the best combination of our millions of products and services with a focus on integration consistency, centred on our customers' needs.
You will be in constant contact with the members of the Tech & Data Platform, the technology platform that supports the life cycle and software engineering of our business platforms.
🎯 YOUR MISSION
- Become a member of the platform's dedicated Software Engineering Architecture team, consisting of Front-End and Back-End software architects, within the platform's Engineering team;
- Define the design choices and modern, sustainable and modular high-level technical architecture (Constructor Pattern, Modular Pattern, Publish/Suscribe, Builder Pattern, Flux ...) associated with Angular / VueJS eco-systems;
- Embody and promote the Craftmanship over execution culture through continuous learning and quality developments;
- You define the strategy and the contours of the Front-End architecture of the "Software Engineering" while respecting our principles of modular architecture ("Domain Driven Design") and the business challenges;
- Structure and support product teams in the creation of inner source and open source products;
- Strengthen and support our Cloud Native transformation with a software engineering perspective to prepare for the integration of new technologies,
- Guarantee the international scaling of our SaaS platform (interoperability, modularity, internationalisation, etc.)
- Promote and enforce technical standards and processes (SDLC), including coding standards, software programming, tools and technical platforms associated with Angular / VueJS eco-systems (e.g. "12 factors for Angular & VueJS")
- Valuing feedback while proposing solutions for improvement;
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Front-End Software Architect or 8 years as a Lead Developer, Senior Software Developer on Angular / VueJS technologies
- You master the standards and software issues of a SaaS platform (API Management, Data flows, Events, etc.);
- You master modern Front-End software architecture patterns (Constructor Pattern, Modular Pattern, Publish/Suscribe, Builder Pattern, Flux ...)
- You are recognised for your expertise on the following stacks:
- Front-End: Angular / VueJS
- Middleware: Kafka, API Management, etc.
- Database : MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, ...
- You know or are willing to discover the CLOUD environments, and ideally Google Cloud Platform (Big Query, GKE, StackDriver, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, ...)
- You are familiar with web integration, UI design, layout and wireframing, zoning, story mapping and UJM (User Journey Map)
- You master the processes around the continuous software life cycle (SDLC) in order to create and deploy high performance and quality software;
- You have already evolved within a DevOps culture and promote Craftmanship practices;
- You like to develop interdependence while being educational to promote feedback and continuous improvement;
- Unit, integration, non-regression and performance tests are a necessity for you. Automation of all tests is the grail you want to achieve in order to sleep at night and at weekends.
Do you recognise yourself in this description and have the proposed missions aroused your curiosity? Then don't hesitate!