Seller Success Manager Marketplace - H/F
Digital (Tech / Product Management) · Adeo Services - Terradeo, Adeo Services - Le hub by Terradeo Temporairement à distance
The marketplace team at Adeo is looking for a talented, Customer-obsessed Seller Integration & Support Analyst to support the marketplace growth.
Adeo is the world’s third largest retailer in DIY and decoration goods, with over €23bn yearly revenues and 110 thousand employees across 15 countries. Key group brands include Leroy Merlin (over €15bn yearly revenues, 85 thousand employees), Bricoman, Bricomart, Bricocenter, Weldom, Zodio and Alice Delice.
The group recently launched its marketplace. It is a key pillar of an ambitious plan to transform the entire business and become the world’s leading habitat platform. The marketplace will help expand the product and service offering, improve Customer experience, reinforce the market positioning and create a key revenue stream.
🎯 YOUR MISSION
The marketplace team at Adeo is looking for a talented, Customer-obsessed Seller Integration & Support Analyst to support the marketplace growth. The role offers the unique opportunity to support the growth of large businesses, lead growth initiatives and develop a deep understanding of e-commerce. The Seller Integration & Support Analyst will play a key role in the long-term improvement of the Customer and Seller experience, as well as the success of the marketplace.
Responsibilities include supporting international Sellers during the technical onboarding, bringing day to day technical support to them and supporting their growth and long-term success on the marketplace. This role will have a high degree of autonomy and will be able to lead and influence across a broad range of international projects.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high degree of ownership and motivation to build a career in e-commerce. The ideal candidate is analytical, enthusiastic, self-motivated, detail-oriented, Customer-focused, and has the ability to handle ambiguity and influence at all levels of the organization.
The Seller Integration & Support Analyst will be attached to the Platform Integrator Leader. His position will be based in our offices in Lille (France) or Madrid (Spain) or Milan (Italy).
The Seller Integration & Support Analyst will have several key responsibilities, including
- Lead the IT integration phase of Sellers: plans integrations, deliver recommendations on the different technical models, coordinate Seller training and training materials.
- Assist Sellers with the technical settings of their shop.
- Manage Seller integration IT settings and related tests.
- Constitutes and updates internal documentation.
- Monitors the daily Marketplace flows through the RUN Cockpit control indicators of the Marketplace activity.
- Identifies, reports and leads the resolution of integration problems.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Marketplace Model. Propose and lead initiatives to streamline the technical onboarding processes and improve Seller experience.
🥇 YOUR PROFILE
- Highly organized and results oriented with a high degree of ownership.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical fluency and highly motivated by web and e-commerce.
- Personal initiative and strong hands-on attitude along with creativeness, decisiveness and results-driven mentality for a business-focused way of thinking.
- Adaptability, flexibility and team-first attitude.
- Proficiency in G-Suite, XML, Excel/CSV, office.
- English proficiency.
- Italian or Spanish or Portuguese proficiency
- 2 to 5 years of experience in IT consulting, e-commerce, integrator and/or software industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Engineering or related field from a top-tier university.
- Experience in building relationships and driving business growth in any related field.
- Experience with software development.
- Other European languages.
- Experience in team management can be a plus.
Leroy Merlin is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all members of society and believe that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills and value your passion to collaborate, learn, invent, build and succeed.