Adeo is the world’s third largest retailer in DIY and decoration goods, with over €23bn yearly revenues and 130 thousand employees across 15 countries. Key group brands include Leroy Merlin, Bricoman, Bricomart, Bricocenter, Weldom, Zodio and Alice Delice.
The group recently launched its marketplace. It is a key pillar of an ambitious plan to transform the entire business and become the world’s leading habitat platform. The marketplace will help expand the product and service offering, improve Customer experience, reinforce the market positioning and create a key revenue stream.
In this context, the Adeo Marketplace team is looking for a Senior Program Manager Marketplace Operations, Full-Time to support its growth.
The position is based in Lille, Paris, Madrid or Milan. (We are currently working on remote, going to the office 3 days per week)
🎯 YOUR MISSION
The Senior Program Manager Marketplace Operations plays a key role in the long-term improvement of the customer experience and the success of the Marketplace.
In this role, you will define, build, launch and manage a program aimed at optimising operational performance of Marketplace Sellers. You will use structured problem solving methods to identify large-scale solutions to complex operational problems. You will then work with internal and external stakeholders to test, pilot and implement your solutions. Your success will be driven by your ability to design effective and scalable processes, influence stakeholders at all levels and apply a structured project management approach.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Be the expert on Marketplace Seller operational performance
- Build and manage a program to incentivise operational excellence while building customer trust
- Design and launch Last Mile Delivery Services for Marketplace Sellers
- Manage a program of high-impact operational projects
- Lead cross-functional project teams
- Develop and own best-practice operational standards
- Work with sellers to optimise their fulfillment structure
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
💻 YOUR PROFILE
- MSc degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics or related field from a top-tier university;
- 5+ years experience in consulting, e-commerce, operations and/or supply chain;
- Highly organized and results oriented with a high degree of ownership;
- Strong analytical skills and structured problem solving ability;
- Proven track record in managing medium to large-scale projects;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Other European languages will be a plus;
- Personal initiative and strong hands-on attitude along with creativeness, decisiveness and results-driven mentality for a business-focused way of thinking;
- Proven experience in developing original ideas, approaches and solutions to typical, unusual, or difficult situations in a competitive and ever changing business climate;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Ability to manage and influence stakeholders of all levels in the organization;
- MBA from top tier business school is highly preferred;
- Ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about operating processes and outcomes;
- Proven independent decision-making skills in an often-times ambiguous environment;
- Intellectual curiosity to bring new insights to the business, preferably in a multicultural environment;
- Experience working in SQL/ETL/Python/Power, Tableau and MS Excel (Macros, statistics, etc.);
Do you recognize yourself in this description and the proposed missions have aroused your curiosity? So, don't hesitate!
Start the Adeo adventure by applying to the Full Time position of Senior Program Manager Marketplace Operations - M / F!
ADEO Services is committed to greater diversity and inclusion, with an agreement in place as well as a disability mission, we support our (future) employees in adapting their workstations to their needs.