Adeo is the world’s third largest retailer in DIY and decoration goods, with over €23bn yearly revenues and 130 thousand employees across 15 countries. Key group brands include Leroy Merlin, Bricoman, Bricomart, Bricocenter, Weldom, Zodio and Alice Delice.
The group recently launched its marketplace. It is a key pillar of an ambitious plan to transform the entire business and become the world’s leading habitat platform. The marketplace will help expand the product and service offering, improve Customer experience, reinforce the market positioning and create a key revenue stream.
In this context, the Adeo Marketplace team is looking for a Customer and Seller Experience Strategy Intern to support its growth.
The position is based in Lille. (We are currently working on remote, going to the office 1 day per week)
The Customer and Seller Experience Strategy intern plays a key role in the long-term improvement of Customer and Seller experience and the success of the Marketplace.
The position offers the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of our Sellers and our Marketplace Customers, in charge of structuring continuous improvement projects to deliver best-in-class Seller and Customer experiences.
In addition, the position also offers the chance to support our Business Units in the launch of their marketplaces on ad hoc or regular issues depending on their needs (example: facilitate Seller integration and help coordinate offer flows).
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Conduct research among current Sellers, Customers and both Seller and Customer prospects, and turn this into actionable insights to assure best-in-class user experiences.
- Expand our knowledge of users pain points and needs through qualitative research (conduct regular sessions to source user verbatims) and quantitative data (collect NPS results.;
- Define benchmarks and methodologies to assess competitors’ SX and CX performance.
- Foster a user-centric mindset across our account management teams and provide them with tools and data to advise sellers on Customer expectations (related to delivery, offer depth, Customer support, etc.).
- Improve the tracking of SX and CX KPIs (exemple: number of dormant sellers), leverage data to find root causes of the degradation of these KPIs.
- Participate in launching Adeo’s marketplaces involving several business and tech stakeholders (developers, account management teams, supply chain, customer service, etc.).
Higher education, Master Level (business or engineering school), you are looking for an end-of-study internship (5/6 months).
You are curious, you want to learn and know how to be proactive. Your good interpersonal skills are an asset, endowed with a sense of listening, you communicate easily, interact with various interlocutors and deal with business and digital issues.
You are motivated by performance and results: the impact of your actions and your work is a driving force for you.
You are comfortable in an international environment and you can communicate easily in English and French.
You are capable of distilling ideas, clearly communicating and articulating the roots of recommendations in order to influence cross-BU stakeholders.
You demonstrate empathy for our Customer and Seller challenges and needs.
Do you recognize yourself in this description and the proposed missions have aroused your curiosity? So, don't hesitate!
Start the Adeo adventure by applying to the Internship Customer and Seller Experience Strategy - M/F!