Inside Digital Workplace, Digital Community in charge to improve employee experience during all moments before, during and after his workelife in Adeo, Collective Experiences domain is focused Make people able to work together in an obvious and simple way.
Our vision is to build an ecosystem liberator and generator of collective power.
Google Workspace is a main product for the domain to make it happen the domain vision !
Product vision is : We make it easy to work together, create, communicate and collaborate through a seamless integrated experience.
Usage and number of users are increasing and you will support all Business Units in covering the specificities of their Use Cases
On the other hand, the current pandemic situation has increased mobile usage and is placing greater demands on our relevant solutions, and you will be able to contribute your experience to the deployment of the new requirements of services and BUs.
🥇 YOUR PROFILE
Technical side :
- Strong knowing of Google Workspace product ( Google Cloud Certification will be appreciated)
- Master and apply technical concept, deployment processes.
- Master and apply scalability, security, stability and disponibility concepts
- Navigate on 3 technical layers (Hardware/middleware/Software) to guarantee the coherence of technical side
- You track updates of the Google Workspace functionalities to improve experience of employees and its securisation
Human side :
- You can evolve in an international context, with strong interdependence with people from several business units
- You are comfortable working in English
- You are curious by nature, you have an interest in digital & technical #geek
- You are ingenious, trying to test, develop and take benefit of all technologie #hack
🚀 TECH LEAD MISSIONS
- Co-responsibility of product quality with the Digital & Business Product Leader and Product Owner
- Bring the team to the technical excellence and autonomy
- Accompany BU in implementation of their use cases and troubleshooting
- Participate to the product strategy with technical expertise
- Understand the business needs to bring the good technical answer
- Understand business impact and risks from technical change of the platform
- Propose solutions taking into account both the technical and business side.
- Be sure that technical decision fit to the security and performance guidelines
- In charge of framing project and technical specification, write technical documentation
- Develop all member of the teamtechnicaly and humanly, lead the team to the excellency
- Propose, challenge and help to find good compromise
- Fluidify the communication between all “stakeholders” of a topic
- Embrace the technical vision of the product
- Identify architecture constraints which are coming in next steps/versions
- Code and use all technical part of the product to bring value
- Collaborate with Ops and challenge them
- Guardian and animator of our 5 Digital drivers for the product
- Monitor the market about solution, features and future of the product
What are the daily tasks that you will be responsible for ?
- Listening to all user needs (project oriented), all BUs combined.
- Translate user needs and coordinate projects requiring the intervention of other teams (GTL, Identity, Individual experience, etc.)
- Technological watch on the evolutions of the environment
- Maintenance of the Roadmap, communication of features to our users and in tandem with the BPL
- Keep communities alive (Business and Admin) together
- Participate in Google Workspace product forums and events
- Participate in team projects
- Participates in estate committees and rituals
In coordination with the super admins of the platform:
- Google account management
- EMM/MDM support (Smartphones, Chromebooks, IOS) with individual experience teams and in BU
- Maintenance of security rules
- Implementation of annual configuration review
- Monitoring of alerts and carrying out surveys
- Continuous improvement of platform security
Must know the overall scope of his domain in order to understand the interactions, product coverage.
Level 3 Support:
Processing of tickets sent by the RUN Google Workspace team if necessary
Qualifications required for this position :
- Curiosity and adaptability
- Autonomy on the job and ability to work in a team
- Rigor and commitment to our users
- Sense of contact and user service, does not hesitate to sometimes go beyond the scope of its responsibilities out of solidarity.
- Facilitator - creator of a bridge rather than a tunnel
- Analytical and synthetical mind
- Has in him the values of Adeo
- Has not afraid about travel in BU ;)
- Must participate of cycling of Astreintes