ADEO is a community of 130,000 leaders with a common ambition: to be useful to the people of the world.
ADEO Services is one of the entities of ADEO whose role is to support our various companies around the world. To join us is to evolve in a platform company, international, leader and in movement.
In the context of digital transformation and to pursue our challenge of reinventing our usefulness to the world's inhabitants, our challenge is to build the global habitat platform.
We are looking for our future Data Architect leader of ADEO's sustainable development projects. We are strongly developing our usefulness by doing our business in the most positive way possible in terms of human, environmental and economic impacts. Our information systems must be adapted and transformed to make this sustainable development stakes a reality.
As part of the ADEO group's sustainable development team, you will work on projects at the heart of our positive impacts strategy.
🎯 YOUR MISSIONS :
- you are accountable for the design of the data architecture ;
- you are responsible for defining the business terms and conceptual model by business context ;
- you ensure, by engaging the teams, the compliance with the architecture framework and take data architecture decisions when needed to provide a good level of interoperability. You support the digital product teams in reducing the debt regarding interoperability. Overall debt is reduced, monitored and under-controlled.
- you ensure that data architecture practices, skills, and governance are set up and efficiently, guide business and digital decisions to reach targeted business outcomes of our positive impact projects.
⛳️ YOUR FIRST PROJECT :
- You will design the entire target data architecture required to make our first sustainable development transformation projects a reality. This design is carried out in close collaboration with the sustainable development team and also with the enterprise architects of our commerce, offers, supply chain and finance platforms.
- You identify the major impacts on our data environments.
- You communicate and follow up on the implementation projects of the first steps of the defined data architecture, in order to guarantee the relevance of the data architecture until its production launch
Do you recognise yourself in this description and have the proposed missions aroused your curiosity? Then don't hesitate!