Adeo is the world’s third-largest retailer of DIY and decoration goods, with over €30bn yearly revenues and more than 150 thousand leaders across 15 countries. Key group brands include Leroy Merlin, Bricoman, Bricomart, Bricocenter, Weldom, Zodio and Alice Délice.
It is a key pillar of an ambitious plan to transform the entire business and become the world’s leading habitat platform. The marketplace will help expand the product and service offering, improve customer experience, reinforce the market positioning and create a key revenue stream.
In this context, Adeo is looking for a Seller Success/Integration Intern Marketplace to support its growth.
The position will be based in our offices in Milan.
The apprentice Seller Success/Integration will play a key role in the long-term improvement of the Customer and Seller experience, as well as the success of the marketplace.
The position offers the opportunity to lead initiatives and projects from scratch, create new data mechanisms and gain in-depth knowledge of the marketplace market.
You will have the following responsibilities :
- Collaborate with the marketplace teams of the different BUs and our technology partners on the IT integration of sellers.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of internal and external variables that impact the marketplace (seller relationships, KPI reporting analysis) to identify and implement best practices.
- Work with the team on seller training, writing training tools, and seller onboarding technical parameters and the associated tests.
- Work in collaboration with managers to obtain business insights, generate an excellent seller and customer experience.
- Engage with cross-functional teams across the enterprise for project and vendor relationship improvement.
💻 YOUR PROFILE
- You have a first experience (internship, apprenticeship, project) in technical support, data analysis.
- Degree in Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines.
- You are driven by performance and results: the impact of your actions and your work is a driving force for you.
- You are curious, you want to learn and know how to be proactive.
- Your good relationship is an asset, endowed with a sense of listening, you communicate easily, exchange with various interlocutors and deal with business and digital issues.
- You are comfortable in an international environment and you can communicate easily in Italian and English. Knowledge of a third language is a plus.
Start the Adeo adventure by applying for the apprenticeship Marketplace Seller Success/Integration - M/F!
Adeo is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all members of the company and believe that employing a diverse workforce is at the heart of our success. We make recruitment decisions based on your experience and skills and value your passion to collaborate, learn, invent, build and succeed.
🛎️ Please, send your résumé in English, the recruiting team is international.