ADEO is a business platform of 160,000 leaders with a common ambition: to be useful to the inhabitants of the world.
ADEO Services is one of the ADEO entities (alongside Leroy Merlin, Bricoman, Weldom, Kbane, Saint Maclou) whose role is to support our various companies around the world. Joining us means evolving in a platform, international and leading company.
In the context of digital transformation and to pursue our challenge of reinventing our usefulness to the inhabitants of the world, our challenge is to build the global housing platform.
The marketplace team is looking for a talented, customer-obsessed Project Manager Intern to support the Supply Chain team. This position offers a unique opportunity to learn and gain a holistic view of our marketplace business with both a local and global perspective.
- Contribute to major supply chain initiatives (such as providing sellers with fulfillment services or delivery to LM stores) from inception to rollout. Work with stakeholders from various functional areas of the organisation. Manage external stakeholders. Develop and launch a complex project with major P&L implications.
- Help create new data solutions, SQL queries, database access, KPIs and publish regular reports.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of factors and KPIs that drive supply chain and operational performance in order to identify and implement best practices.
- Help design business experiences (hypothesis testing, joint analysis, etc.) to test business case hypotheses and build predictive models.
- Work closely with managers to gain business insight, generate excellent customer experience and maximize revenue growth.
- Engage with cross-functional teams across the company for project and program improvement.
You will be based in our Paris or our Madrid offices.
Your are completing your final year in your Bachelor's degree or undergoing your Master's in an engineering or business school and are looking for a 6 months internship from January 2024.
Data Studio or PowerBI knowledge
Big Query SQL knowledge
Data analysis and interpretation, statistical analysis
Google Sheets or MS Excel knowledge
Fluency in English (knowledge of French or Spanish is a plus)
You recognize yourself in this description? wait no more! Start your Adeo adventure by applying to the [Stage 6 mois] -Project Manager Intern Supply Chain Marketplace - H/F !
ADEO Services is committed to more diversity and inclusion, with a disability agreement and mission, we support our (future) employees in adapting their workstation to their needs.