The Digital Supply Chain Transformation is one of the strategic projects of ADEO companies to better serve omni-trade issues and develop new business opportunities (last mile, end-to-end customer experience, experience enhanced by AI,...).
We are looking for our future Business Domaine Leader for Forecast & Replenishment
This Logistics domain supports the execution of warehouse logistics operations and B2B
- Understands the context of each BU within Demand and Replenishment Planning
- Advises the BU on the forecast construction process: baseline, newness, commercial operations, end of life.
- Advises the BU on the replenishment process implementation: store parameters, safety stock strategy, unconstrained and constrained replenishment planning.
- Advises the BU on the Stock Allocation policy.
- Identifies the common base of the Demand and Replenishment Planning process to integrate it into the Core Model approach.
- Understands the dependencies with the Offer and Commerce departments and its impact on stores
- Designs and implements the roadmap towards the centralisation of the Replenishment Planning (from Store to Supply Chain)
- Builds the Sales and Operations Planning culture in the group.
- manages the relationship with the BU - operationally with the leader BU and more globally with all BUs though a Network of expertise (to be built)
- identifies the need for the SC Transformation for each BU, negotiates and co-constructs the SC Transformation roadmap with his/her BU counterparts.
- Drives the implementation of the domain with accordance to each digital product.
Responsibilities linked to Digital Transformation with cooperation with the Digital Domain Leader
- manages the roadmap of the domain for all digital products and according the BU strategy and needs
- ensures the consistency of the User Journey Map and UX within the domain and with other domains
- manages P&L and ressources
- respect of the 5 SC Transformation Drivers
- backlog prioritisation of the domain : priorities
- Ensures the development of the advanced planning system (APS) and Stock Allocation products.
- ensures the economic equation of the usage-based fees for the BUs.
📢 YOUR PROFILE
- Previous experience in the demand and replenishment planning at one of the retailers
- Understands the stakes of Forecasting and Replenishment outside of the supply chain area (Offer, Commerce, Warehousing, Cashflow)
- Experience with central stock allocation process is a plus
- Willing to understand the operational model of the planning within BUs
- As a leader, knows how to build and maintain relationships with the BUs and adjacent teams.
- Knows how to federate his team around a common goal
- Knows how to construct the solutions that address several stakes
- Results-oriented, motivated, and flexible
- Keen to learn and willing to build (“envie d'apprendre et d'entreprendre”)
- Proactive mind and doesn’t get discouraged by ambiguity
- Fluent in English